I love the ocean, and surfing, and everything about the sea, including loving all things to do with mermaids. To me, mermaid lingerie should consists of the colors of the ocean, greens, shades of blue, teals, and azures. So I put together a few of my favorite lingerie sets that remind me of mermaids, so you know, if you want, you could have mermaid undies in my lingerie collection!
1. One of my favorite lines from Figleaves, is their house brand Lulu Tout, which features french inspired designs, but this Amelie set with gorgeous bright blue embroidery that also looks like scales really makes this set special!
2. One of my new favorite Claudette Dessous colorways, the Malibu set is gorgeous and made of bright aqua and lime green, colors that remind me of the surf and definitely remind me of sea creatures, including water nymphs.
3. Handmade luxury brand Angela Friedman creates a lovely panty, bralette and suspender set, called the Natalie set, and it’s so pretty and made to order, with beautiful sheer turquoise mesh and black lace edging. So ideal for a fashionable mermaid.
5. Agent Provocateur has come out with this lovely bright blue Lavelle set, which features a scalloped cut out design, that reminds me of a mermaids seashells. The bright turquoise color is fit for the queen of the sea.
6. Cleo by Panache has come out with a new animal print in their popular Juna design, and the design features a pretty teal color, which makes the animal print look a bit like scales. Super cute and modern and fun!